Why multilingualism matters & how to support Dual Language Learners
12 October, 19.00-12 October, 20.00
This webinar is for educators and administrators that want to:
- Meet Mary Jane Begin, Author, Illustrator & Professor and Andrea Koutsares Chen, Curriculum Specialist
- Understand the role of stories in facilitating Dual Language Learners’ voices
- Learn what works best to get Dual Language Learners engaged in reading
- Ensure that literacy is equitable both technologically and through the love of reading
- Enter to win $1500 worth of Polylino for their school (for attendees within North America)
Meet the speakers
Save your spot & get free Polylino access
Share some quick information with us to save a spot for our fall webinar series. We’ll be in touch with dates, times, and more details in August. In the meantime, you’ll get free access to Polylino for 30 days to start exploring ways you can support your multilingual learners.
You may also be interested in these webinars?