Enriched language development in your classrooms
Students that read for 5 minutes a day are exposed to 282,000 words per year. Students that read for 20 minutes a day are exposed to 1.8 million words per year. That’s a difference of 1,518,000 words in just 15 minutes a day.
By increasing access to books in the classroom and at home—and in learners’ home languages—Polylino helps to foster a love of reading from an early age. This small shift can make a great impact on closing the achievement gap and elevating all learners.
This is how Polylino supports your classroom:
- Strengthens passion for reading – Polylino provides children with a way to engage with books and develop a life-long love of reading. Our books are are narrated in 64 languages to include all learners.
- Supports emergent literacy – We have a large selection of books, allowing more children to participate in storytime. Our books are enriching and can widen vocabulary and encourage reading comprehension. Our service is meant to be used in combination with physical books as a way to increase access to books.
- Offers culturally diverse books – Our book encompass a wide range of topics and themes, exposing learners to the world around them. Educators can use our books to discuss cultural differences, major life changes, and other relevant topics.
- Encourages social emotional learning – Our books provide children with a deeper understanding of themselves and the world around them, and give them the chance to explore new emotions and knowledge.
- Limited training required – Using Polylino is as easy as logging in—but our team is here to help you explore all of the features and make the most of your subscription.
- Affordable & flexible use – No classroom is cookie cutter, and Polylino is built to support that. Use Polylino on iPads, projected through your desktop, as a listening center, and even offline.
Don’t miss out on the latest news
Do you want inspiration, tips and information about our events sent straight to your email?